CAPRI 18 Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark

I am looking at buying a new CAPRI 18 and am having a hard time locating a dealer. Does anyone know of a CAPRI dealer in the MID-ATLANTIC region?

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Try Catalina Yachts

They should be able to give you a list of dealers. Their # is 818/884-7700. LaDonna

E

Ernie

Also, you could follow the links to Catalina and e-mail California. I've done this in the past for parts and received a prompt response.

E

Erik

Considered a used Capri 18?

Have you looked for late-model pre-owned Capri 18s? I got a very choice '93 C-18 last summer. I found it in a website classified ad section. The price was $7K, including trailer. That included virtually all the options including: CDI jib furling/135 jib, swim ladder, 1996 Johnson 3 hp outboard (w/ remote fuel tank), Porta-Potti, 2 anchors, Sevylor 3-person inflatable, Lewmar genoa winches, full running lights, and many other *doo-dads* that the seller threw in. The boat has never felt saltwater and was meticulously maintained. I was looking at a new '98 C-18 at the time, but the dealer's price was too high, considering that I'd still need to buy a motor and some other items that I got w/ my used boat.

D

Dennis Burch

Considering a Catalina 18

Help I don't know any owners of Catalina 18s and need some feedback other than typical sales person jargon. I have sailed board boats and centerboard boats and would like a keel boat that can be towed behind my 98 Passat V6. Ease of set-up and good performance is important. Feedback will be greatly appreciated. I am comparing Precision 18's amd Montgomery 17's. E-Mail direct if you like to CDPGRPDLB@Aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.