Can I connect an Airmar DST810 multi sensory to a Raymarine i70 display?

Jwhy

Feb 11, 2013
Catalina 320 Kilmarnock
Is there a conversion plug that connects the two different cable ends?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Reading the manuals, I found that the AIRMAR DTS810 uses bluetooth and NMEA 2000 protocols to provide data and power up. If your Raymarine I70 is connected to SeatalkNG network and the DTS810 is connected then the data from the DTS810 will be on the backbone and distributed to displays on the network. If you have a bluetooth enabled MultiFunctionDisplay that uses bluetooth technology to interface with other systems then DTS810 can be connected to the network through bluetooth protocol and share the data on the network to all displays.

Or you can access the DTS810 using the Airmar CAST App.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
No, they cannot be connected directly to each other. They are designed to be connected as devices via a spur cable to a Seatalkng/NMEA2000 network backbone. (Forgetting about B/T for the time being)
Both devices are powered by the network power. At the minimum you will one Raymarine SeaTalkng 5 way connector, a spur power cable, two spur cables going to each device and 2 backbone terminator connectors.

Recommend you do a search on ”Raymarine SeaTalkng network“.
This thread has a lot of good information on building a SeaTalkng network. STng

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I would like to hard wire if possible.
NMEA 2000 protocols to provide data and power up, then the data from the DTS810 will be on the backbone
You need to power the DTS810. You do it with a "hard wire" to your backbone. The DTS810 when connected for power can put the DATA on the backbone. If unfamiliar with SeatalkNG follow the info link provided by Ward.

There are also "gateways" such as that provided by Vesper AIS XB2000. You connect the backbone to the Vesper and it shares it on WIFI connections. Lots of ways to do what you seek.

Feb 2, 2010
Island Packet 37 Hull #2 Harpswell Me
My DST800 plugged straight into my NMEA2000 backbone and plays to everything including two i70s