Can anyone recognize this boat?

May 3, 2021
don't know yet 28 Piaski
Hello there
This is Arek Lys. I've just registered to this forum. I'm from Poland, used to love sailing in the past, recently trying to renew my hobby. I bought a small sailboat. This is selfmade hull which requires some work to get it finished.
When I bought it there was no any documentation for it and I need it in order to be able to continue the work.
I'd like to ask you all for little help, maybe someone can recognize what type of boat is it and/or who is the designer, so I can contact him and purchase the design documentation.
Please have a look at this video

at 50th sec the whole hull is presented well. It is 8.5 m long and 2.5 m wide. I believe the stern is not a common type.
I'm not sure if I use proper naming but there is no fixed kil, it has a small chamber for ballast at the bottom. I'm trying to figure out the weight of the required ballast and the size of mast and sails. Also the installation details, how can I fix the mast to the hull. I suppose it is called rigging, right?
Any help appreciated.

All best
Arek

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
Don't recognize the boat, but the centerboard is there.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Beautiful boat. I look forward to more pics once you have it all sorted out.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
The way the stern kicks up looks familiar- like something I've seen in recent weeks? ESPECIALLY THE TWO LEVELS OF THE LIFELINE STANCHION FEET. The two "oars" attached to the lifelines... are there also 2 places to atach them to the rail or deck, the purpose being to prop the boat up on the sand flats when the tide goes out from underneath the boat?

Feb 8, 2017
MacGregor MacGregor 25 Middle River
Reminds me very much of a Southerly - very sweet boat manufactured in England. Although if it’s a home build, probably not unless they sell plans...