Can anybody post a diagram of a Maxwell 20 (not 20A) winch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
I have 2 maxwell 20 winches (not 20A as shown on the Hunterowners Web) and it appears that a bushing is missing on the central shaft for both winches. Does anyone have a diagram for one of these? It's a 2-speed winch but isn't geared like the 20A.

Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
I have 2 maxwell 20 winches (not 20A as shown on the Hunterowners Web) and it appears that a bushing is missing on the central shaft for both winches. Does anyone have a diagram for one of these? It's a 2-speed winch but isn't geared like the 20A.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Hard to find parts.

Mickey: The parts for the Maxwell winches are difficult to find. I would contact Maxwell and see if any of their current windlass inventory will fit those older winches. It may be time to look in the marine salvage stores for a replacment or place an ad in the Gear WTB section on this website.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Hard to find parts.

Mickey: The parts for the Maxwell winches are difficult to find. I would contact Maxwell and see if any of their current windlass inventory will fit those older winches. It may be time to look in the marine salvage stores for a replacment or place an ad in the Gear WTB section on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.