Cal Boat Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori

Nov 24, 2011
Cal 230 Vallejo
Some of you may remember my late husband, Roger Jones. For those of you who do not - Roger at one time was a plant engineer for Jensen Marine. He loved the Cal boats and collected a lot of "stuff" about Cal Boats. After 3+ years, I am moving on with my life and in so doing, I need to find a home for all of the Cal boat literature, articles, etc that Roger collected. I also have 3 photos of Jack Jensen sailing and my prize that I will some day part with is a half hull of a 29' that Bill Lapworth gave to Roger. If anyone is interested in being the keeper of this, please contact me - I don't know how often I will check back with the forum so am including my e-mail address: lori@nvsailing.org.

Jun 9, 2008
- -- -Bayfield
If you are looking to sell all of it in one lump sum, then someone like Kim at Rig Rite would be interested in buying it as that is his business to buy and sell used parts. If you are willing to sell it piece meal, then I or someone else might need what you have from time to time.
Do you have an inventory list and do you know what you want for this gear?
Sorry to hear about your husband. Don't know if he recently passed or if it has been some time. I would be interested in seeing what you have for sale and perhaps some of it I might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.