C310IA Web Site is Down

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
Good morning. The C310IA Web Site (http://www.catalina310.org/) has been down for most of this week. We're having a DNS issue that I'm working to resolve in-between the things I have to get done for my paying job. :) I'll let everyone know when it is back up. In the meantime, if anyone needs an application or wants to purchase a burgee please contact me directly. I can't promise I'll get back to you quickly this week, but I will get back to you. Thanks!!!

Dec 16, 2011
Appears the site is still down...
Yes, apologies to everyone. Seems like it is a DNS problem and when I make changes to the DNS file it takes 24 hours for them to propagate before I can see if the fix worked or didn't work. Our web site provider changed IP address on the server, but the relationship between the IP addresses and the web server are over with our domain name provider (we have a separate domain name provider and web site provider). Also, I've been on business travel this week and my paying job has been taking up all my time. :-( I've contacted our web site provider this morning to review the domain name settings to see if we can resolve this issue.

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
Thanks Curt. I know it tough to balance work, family and other responsibilities. And lets not forget it is sailing season for us the north east and its a short season.

Dec 16, 2011
Site is back up". Thanks to everyone for your patience. I still have to update the member list, but the site is accessible. Huge thanks to Phil from Sailboatowners.com for the assist!

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Again Thanks Curt, You are doing a stellar Job!

Dec 16, 2011
I do still need to generate the latest membership data and have an updated list posted to the site, but while I was on business travel last week I had at least two applications and/or renewals arrive and I haven't had time to process them yet, so it will probably be a few days before I get the latest and greatest membership list up on the site. Just FYI.