C310 IA Facebook Group

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
The C310 International Association has set up an Association Facebook page, open to all members of the C310 IA. It is very much a work in progress, but envisioned that it will be a supplement to our C310 IA webside and serve as a method of communicating C310 IA specific information to our official members. It is a closed group, which means when you click the "+ Join Group" button I will need to confirm your membership and then permit you into the group. As I mentioned, it is very much a work in progress and we welcome all comments and suggestions. Thank you!

CraigS

Jun 2, 2004
Catalina 310 Fort Walton Beach, FL
Another great way to communicate. But please don't ignore this forum. Some of us do not have Facebook accounts (me for job related reasons) and we also gain feedback here from non-310 owners. Regardless, thanks for the forward thinking.

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
Another great way to communicate. But please don't ignore this forum. Some of us do not have Facebook accounts (me for job related reasons) and we also gain feedback here from non-310 owners. Regardless, thanks for the forward thinking.
Haha. I am so addicted to this forum we won't be going away anytime soon.

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
The Facebook page is in no way intended as a replacement for this forum. First, this forum is open to all, while the Facebook page is limited to C310 IA dues-paying members only. Therefore, the Facebook page should be viewed more as a supplement to the C310 IA web site, for communicating and sharing photos and videos, rather than duplicating the purpose of these forums. In my opinion, all technical discussions and items of general interest that are currently discussed in the forum will continue to be discussed in the forum. The Facebook page just provides a quick channel for the C310 IA Officers to communicate with our Association members. In fact, if I see people entering into technical discussions on the Facebook site I'll be sure to send them here where the historical data and broad range of folks and opinions will provide more responses than the smaller audience reachable through the Facebook page. Again, the Facebook page is a C310 IA Facebook page. It is not a C310 Facebook page. I hope I've cleared that up a bit. :)

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 #147 Oakville Yacht Squadron
The Facebook page is in no way intended as a replacement for this forum. First, this forum is open to all, while the Facebook page is limited to C310 IA dues-paying members only. Therefore, the Facebook page should be viewed more as a supplement to the C310 IA web site, for communicating and sharing photos and videos, rather than duplicating the purpose of these forums. In my opinion, all technical discussions and items of general interest that are currently discussed in the forum will continue to be discussed in the forum. The Facebook page just provides a quick channel for the C310 IA Officers to communicate with our Association members. In fact, if I see people entering into technical discussions on the Facebook site I'll be sure to send them here where the historical data and broad range of folks and opinions will provide more responses than the smaller audience reachable through the Facebook page. Again, the Facebook page is a C310 IA Facebook page. It is not a C310 Facebook page. I hope I've cleared that up a bit. :)
Crystal