C310/315 IA Webmaster

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
Good morning, fellow C310/315 owners! I am currently the C310/315 International Association Secretary / Treasurer / Webmaster. As several people have recently pointed out to me, I've gotten quite far behind in updating the Association's web page. Perhaps one day, when I finally retire, I'll have enough time to serve in three Association roles, but right now the Webmaster role is getting neglected in favor of my non-Association job...you know, the one with the paycheck. :) Therefore I'm putting out a call to see if any dues-paying members of the Association would be interested in serving as the Association's webmaster. You must be an actual member of the Association, not just a participant of this forum. For more details, please private-message me. Thanks!!

Dec 16, 2011
While I am reviewing messages from volunteers for the webmaster position, I did take a couple of hours this afternoon to update the membership list, send checks for deposit, and make updates to the webpage. Because our page is hosted, I have to send the changes out and they usually are made in 1-3 days. So an updated membership list on the website is coming real soon! Thanks to everyone for their patience...manually editing HTML files is not really how I like to spend my weekends in the summer. :)

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
I would encourage anyone in the 310/315 association who would have a small amount of spare time to contact Curt about helping. We are all volunteers who do this to help each other.

Dec 16, 2011
I have had one response so far...but right now I'm having trouble contacting the person who actually makes the updates on behalf of the organization. I've provided a set of pages to be replaced, but haven't been able to reach him in almost a week. Still working on it.

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help Our Organization, we cannot exist without volunteers!