C310/315 IA Membership Pages Updated

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
I've been a little less than diligent in updating the C310/315IA membership pages on the web site, however I did exactly that last week. You can sort by name, model, city, etc. There are a few cities with more than one C310/315 member. If you are a 310 or a 315 owner and you are not a member, please consider joining! You'll get a subscription to the quarterly Catalina Mainsheet magazine as part of your membership. Click here for the form to join.

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Thanks Curt for your continued work for the organization and encouraging others to get the most from owning a Catalina 310/315 by joining the other owners.
We are in season 7 and have NOT been disappointed either by the boat, the friends we have made from other owners, or the Owners association.
Thanks to all for participating!

Clydo

May 28, 2013
Catalina C310 SF Bay/Delta
Thanks Curt for your continued work for the organization and encouraging others to get the most from owning a Catalina 310/315 by joining the other owners.
We are in season 7 and have NOT been disappointed either by the boat, the friends we have made from other owners, or the Owners association.
Thanks to all for participating!
I too appreciate all the work you do for this organization for so long. Big thanks to you Curt.

Clyde Thorington
C310 # 245
I LEAN TOO
San Jose, CA