C&C 35 Owners Support

Jun 7, 2011
C&C 35 MK II Corpus Christi
To all C&C owners past and present, I am in the process of purchasing a 1974 C&C 35 MK II; she was neglected by her present owner and will require a refit. I would deeply appreciate anyone who can locate or who has access to a PDF copy of the original owners manual. When refitting, it can be helpful to know how the boat was intended to go together. Also, any advice hints, or original gear would be helpful. Amongst other odd decisions, the previous owner removed the galley stove and replaced it with shelves and a toaster oven. My thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this post!

Nov 4, 2012
C&C 35mk2 Victoria
Good on ya for refitting a true classic. I purchased a mk2 4 years ago and have been slowly putting my mark on it.

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
You should subscribe to the "e-mail discussion list" on the cncphotoalbum.com site. After you subscribe, post your question. There should be a bunch of C&C 35kII owners there that can help you out. Lots of knowledgeable people (like this site) willing to help out other C&C owners.

May 24, 2022
C&C 35 Mkii Quincy
To all C&C owners past and present, I am in the process of purchasing a 1974 C&C 35 MK II;
I hate it when people revive old threads, but... Cncphotoalbum.com wasn't helpful, neither was the mailing list.

I'm looking for the manual, hoping the OP sees this and found one some place....

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Sometimes when acquiring an older boat you buy into a time zone that does not have the same resources as more modern versions. That means you need to be more resourceful. Look at reviews like this one.
Recognize that 80%of all boats are similar in functionality. Many systems are identical because boats were for the most part built as a hull with part’s selected from the few parts sources based on bidding acquisition. For a while ShurFlow had good pumps and good prices. Then Jabsco gave the boat makers a hot price and the builders changed vendors.

When refitting a boat I look for buys from good vendors that make parts that I can fit on my boat. There is no reason to search out the Original Equipment Manufacturer from the 70’s as many have long ago shut their doors. Why would I buy a 1974 designed radio when for way less I can buy a 2023 radio that has 500% better functions at 1/3rd the cost of a 70’s radio.

It is not easy. Your boat will be truly amazing and your own. Something to enjoy.