C&C 110 Owners

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
I know that some of us participate in multiple sailing forums besides Sailboatowners. There is presently a C&C 110 specific forum on the Sailingnetworks site that is going to shut down sometime before the end of the year. Unfortunately that site has experienced a lot of trouble and has been down more than it's been up. I just wanted to let all C&C 110 owners here know that we are trying to migrate the documents from the Sailingnetworks site over to the new "C&C 110 Owners" group on the Facebook site. This may take a while because of the unreliability of that site. If you're a C&C 110 owner and would like to share information about it, you should join the "C&C 110 Owners" group on the Facebook site too.

Apr 8, 2010
Ericson Yachts Olson 34 28400 Portland OR
Be aware that a significant number of 'net users are not on Facebook and probably will not join it.
Why not use a forum on SailNet or SBO?

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
Yea; I don't know what their appetite here is to set up a C&C site, but it's worth a call...

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
Be aware that a significant number of 'net users are not on Facebook and probably will not join it.
Why not use a forum on SailNet or SBO?
I'm not a big Facebook user but using it is a way to preserve a lot of documentation which would otherwise be lost when the Sailingnetworks site shuts down. Is Facebook really any different than the SBO site or a multitude of others? You still have to register for most of them.

Aug 21, 2017
Sunfish Thistle NY
Thanks for the heads up about the "C&C 110 Owners" group on Facebook. That site has a wealth of information.
C&C 110, C&C110, C&C, C&C Yachts, C&C Express, C&C 36

Last edited: