Bulkhead BackCushion Mounting Screw Access?s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi all, I hope all's well out there with all. Am about to replace cushion covers throughout our 1980 O'Day 30 and found a bit of a puzzle with getting at the mounting screws for the back cushions mounted on the starboard side of our bulkhead...separating the main cabin from the head. The heads of these screws appear to be located inside the head's sink enclosure, or there abouts. And except for about a four inch circular hole located in the enclosure, just under the sink, there does not seem to be any other potential access to these screws. Could not see the screw heads on my most recent attempt to get to them. Anybody know the secret to this puzzle? How do you get the seat back off of that bulkhead? Did I miss seeing those screws through the hole...which is apparently provided primarily for access to the sink's plumbing? Any input welcome...

R

Rick

starboard seat top removal

I recently purchased a oday 30 which had been neglected for several years and am hoping I can just refurbish my interior, I have removed all the cushons and found screws in the backsplash area of sink covered by a plastic bung hope this will help good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.