Buffett's new Boat.. (Jimmy, not Warren)

Nov 13, 2013
Catalina 34 Tacoma
Now that's a cool fast boat...plenty of room in the galley for Nordstrom to cook up some barometer soup.

May 10, 2004
Catalina 30 Puget Sound
Noticed a couple of things. Do you sit in the swivel chairs aft when you are sailing? The wheel seems a bit far forward.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Looks ok for tropical environ but might be an issue for north of the 45th parallel. No place for a diesel heater.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
In one shot of the interior, there is a boss on the floor.. the captain's chair is on a pedestal there and the wheel is on the bulkhead forward, just aft of the two MFD's.. My buddy in Oriental said that it was loaded onto a trailer there at Sailcraft in Oriental a few days ago.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Those are “fighting chairs.” We had them on the sport fishing charters on which I worked.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
But then... where are the live well and fish boxes? No one who is serious about fishing skips the live well and fish box!

Jan 4, 2010
Farr 30 San Francisco
Kind of similar to the Beneteau Sense series. I guess you could call it a pilot house or hard dodger. Rear opens to the water, minimal up and down. I would say in Fl you appreciate being able to hide from the sun.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Very interesting. Looks very modern and has nice line. I like the ramp on the stern. Personally I would not own a boat like that. Just not my taste in style.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Does anyone see a galley? I see a sink on the starboard side non front of the “fighting chair”, but nothing else.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
View media item 26225I like the concept of this boat. Similar elements to some of the ideas I have for my perfect cruiser.
Personally I would not own a boat like that. Just not my taste in style.
I'm sort of with Brian, but often torn between ultra modern and classic. I'd put more emphasis on the fore deck. But I definitely like the wide flat bottom hulls and plum bow.

where are the live well and fish boxes? No one who is serious about fishing skips the live well and fish box!
Buffett must be a catch and release kind of guy.
- Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Boat has enough power to get to harbor in time for dinner.