Broker recommendation required

Bosman

Oct 24, 2010
Solina 27 Wabamun, Alberta
A good friend of mine is looking to purchase a sailing yacht 27-29ft in US and transport this new (used) vessel to Canada. He knows what he wants so it is a matter of finding a good broker to represent his interests and work with him. For those of you who used a broker in the past and had good experience, please post of PM me.
Many thanks in advance!

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Where does he want to sail? While brokers can sell nationwide, it makes more sense to use one that is closer to his location.

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Where does he want to sail? While brokers can sell nationwide, it makes more sense to use one that is closer to his location.
What he said. There are plenty of good brokers. Knowing a location will not only save money, but lead to better service.

Ken

Bosman

Oct 24, 2010
Excellent point re location. At this point, two areas within US are of interest. On the west coast, Washington and Oregon and on the east cost, well, pretty much all states that have access to the Great Lakes and then at the Atlantic Coast, New York and up.

Bosman

Oct 24, 2010
Thank you all! I have passed this info to my friend and encouraged him to register on this forum. I believe there are some nibbles already.