Brilliant!

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
More like a displacement hull now with that two wheel keel under it

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I once ran my trailer off the edge of the ramp during a drought... the tires got caught on the lip of the slab and there was no way I was pulling my trailer out... so I dove under the trailer with my tow straps and then ratcheted the trailer up under the boat while it was floating. :)

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Looks like that used to be an electric powered winch on the trailer too..

Jun 28, 2016
Hunter 23.5 Paupack, PA
Looks to be in complete command of his trailer sailer, just seems to be no wind.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
As the old saying goes…The only thing necessary for stupidity to triumph is for smart men to do nothing—and then laugh their asses off!!!!

Mar 13, 2011
Islander Freeport 41 Longmont
When the admiral needs the car and wants to meet you across the lake, what better way to move the whole thing :)

Jun 8, 2004
Hunter 26 Illinois
I once watched a guy do this and after having great fun with his stupidity, I was the one that had to bow down to his brilliance when I watched him pull the boat up to his back yard, get out and walk up to his boat house, grab the winch cable, hook it up to the trailer and winch the boat up into his boat house. That's also when we saw that there was no space on either side of his house to bring the trailer in from the road. Brilliant!