Breaker panel wording

Aug 22, 2018
Hunter 33 Prinyers Cove, PE County, ON
Hi,
Is it possible and if so how would I change the wording for the breakers on my panel?
For example I want to install a new breaker for a washdown pump in one of the spare ports. Where could I buy a "thing" that's says "washdown pump"?

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
Who makes the panel? Bass, or?
You can get replacements from a number of manufacturers or have them made-up.

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
If your electrical panel is backlighted, then you'll want something that has translucent "white" letters; if it's not, then a label maker that Russ used is one good way to go.

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Yes, call Blueseas directly. They will make custom labels.
West Marine will be of little help for your needs.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
if you'd list the size of the label and what you'd want on them, maybe some nice guy might find them somewhere. Usually someone says pictures would help.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
You can have anything you want printed on a label by Blue Sea. Here is what I wrote in a similar thread:

"While Blue Sea is behind due to the fire they can still print custom labels.
I wanted some custom labels. I designed them on the BS website but couldn't figure out how to order them so I called BS, who said to call Fisheries Supply. I did, they emailed me a form to fill out, I emailed it back and called with CC number.
About a week later I had the custom labels.
A couple of them were going on a section of panel not back lighted and I could have used a label maker but I wanted all the labels to match."