Breaker Panel Illumination

Sep 27, 2008
Hunter 41 Longport,NJ
Have a hunter 41, and now when I turn on the toggle switch to illuminate the breaker panel labels doesn't;t work. The toggle as a red LED that does go on, but the panel doesn't;t illuminate - and suggestions ? Note - there is also a white push button reset that doesn't;t seem to click in or out

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Mine has a very dim led behind each tag. Barely visible, except in a dark cabin.
There should be a fuse also behind the panel.
Jim...

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
I infer you haven't opened the panel. It should be obvious where the fuse is when you do so. Try and keep your hands off the 120V AC side or simply disconnect power to it.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Hmmmm? I am wondering now if my LED's are in a series such that one goes out , all go out?
I will look sometime this week when I have my panel open. I have replaced a few switch on/off lights.
Jim...

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Have a hunter 41, and now when I turn on the toggle switch to illuminate the breaker panel labels doesn't;t work. The toggle as a red LED that does go on, but the panel doesn't;t illuminate - and suggestions ? Note - there is also a white push button reset that doesn't;t seem to click in or out
I know exactly what this is
You are referring to the "panel lights" switch,
This lit up the other small switch labels on the panel. Correct?
Yes, well this is the EL electroluminescent (BFW) transformer has sung its last.
Send me a photo of the panel. I might have a spare. PM me