Bosworth Guzzler pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2010
Hunter 25 Burlington NJ
I have a Bosworth Guzzler 1-1/2" manual pump. It still works but will not be serviceable without a new diaphragm installed. The arm casting is a little rough (having oxidation) but it is in good condition otherwise. I will rebuild this if you'd want me to (we can settle on that).

It was not used on Diana because I wanted through-deck/through-bulkhead pumps and had the chance to get them from Whale; but the Bosworths are noted for being a robust and reliable pump as well and their parts area available via a phone call or e-mail anywhere.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Apr 22, 2012
chris craft 26 muskgon, mi
bilge pump

i'm looking for a bilge pump. if you still have this, let me know how much the shipping is and i'll send you the money.
thanks
dick rierson
1347 robin rd
muskegon, mi 49445
I have a Bosworth Guzzler 1-1/2" manual pump. It still works but will not be serviceable without a new diaphragm installed. The arm casting is a little rough (having oxidation) but it is in good condition otherwise. I will rebuild this if you'd want me to (we can settle on that).

It was not used on Diana because I wanted through-deck/through-bulkhead pumps and had the chance to get them from Whale; but the Bosworths are noted for being a robust and reliable pump as well and their parts area available via a phone call or e-mail anywhere.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.