Boot Size for Spreaders on Hunter 42 Passage?

Jul 10, 2010
Beneteau 35S5 Mandeville, LA
I'm having some post-Zeta and post-lightening strike work done on my boat...(yes $45k worth)...and while the mast is unstepped to run wires up the mast for basically ALL new electronics on the vessel, I'd like to install boots on my spreaders to save wear on the main. Anyone have an idea what "size" I would need? I can't very well get up there and measure it and thought someone would know. I can guess at a "large", but have a small window to get these installed, so want to get it right the first time. Thanks in advance!

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
I'm having some post-Zeta and post-lightening strike work done on my boat...(yes $45k worth)...and while the mast is unstepped to run wires up the mast for basically ALL new electronics on the vessel, I'd like to install boots on my spreaders to save wear on the main. Anyone have an idea what "size" I would need? I can't very well get up there and measure it and thought someone would know. I can guess at a "large", but have a small window to get these installed, so want to get it right the first time. Thanks in advance!
I looked at this also on Maxine and we decided to put chafing patches on the mains'l. Much easier.