Boom Vang Part Vision 32

May 23, 2011
Hunter Hunter Vision 32 Daytona Beach
In an inspection, I noticed a slight crack on the part that attached the Boom vang to the mast on the Hunter Vision 32. Also, a rivet popped out. Can Anyone can point me to where to can I get a replacement part? I tried to upload some pics but they seem to be too large

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
In an inspection, I noticed a slight crack on the part that attached the Boom vang to the mast on the Hunter Vision 32. Also, a rivet popped out. Can Anyone can point me to where to can I get a replacement part? I tried to upload some pics but they seem to be too large
Try Garhaueremarine.com Get the number from the online catalogue. They may agree to make one for you if you send them the specs... or the old one for them to copy. You can also peruse the Rig-rite.com catalogue online. They offer parts of that nature, especially if the vang is a familiar brand.

May 23, 2011
Hunter Hunter Vision 32 Daytona Beach
Try Garhaueremarine.com Get the number from the online catalogue. They may agree to make one for you if you send them the specs... or the old one for them to copy. You can also peruse the Rig-rite.com catalogue online. They offer parts of that nature, especially if the vang is a familiar brand.
Thanks, I did go to Rig-rite and it looks like the toggle that needs to be replaced is a NG2-19. Another issue is it looks like one of the rivets popped out. So now the quest is to find marine grade aluminum rivets

Last edited: