Boom/traveler/mainsheet...Cockpit renovation with bimini! Help!

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Here's a photo of the first fitting of the second boom tent awning. If I recall correctly it was made from 8 yards of 60" wide Sunbrella. The seam lengthwise on the boom. When completed it had 2 poles at the fore and aft to hold the awning out. The first was modified coated nylon dining fly, it was too big and we decided to make one out of Sunbrella that fit better. Don't have a photo of the completed version.

IMG_0092.jpeg

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
a good couple of hats (one for sun, one for rain, and maybe one for bone chilling cold)
Don't forget the spares to replace the ones the wind takes as its due.
It's a rare sailor that still has the same hat they started sailing with just a few seasons ago. ;)

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
You seem to have heard about Cascades.
Yes. They were initially built in Portland OR jut up I5 from my home, now they are built in Warrenton OR near Astoria. (Cascade 27 - Northwest Yachting)

A Cascade 36 was among my top 3 boats in consideration. There was one on the Portland Brokers dock that I explored. Then I found the Cal and never went back. The Cascade is known to have a solid hull. The broker's sails pitch included "the hull is bullet proof".

See you on the water.