Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2007
Cal Cal 33-2 cape cod
Can't take it!

We need more boat babe photos, I'm posting my tiny boobie boat bird, hoping to jump start the thread.

Attachments

Dec 6, 2005
S2 8.0 c Chesapeake City, MD
Thanks

Thanks William for keeping the thread and our libidos alive. Nice boat babe! By the way, what's the ship for your avatar?

Dec 6, 2005
S2 8.0 c Chesapeake City, MD
Re: Thanks

I crew on the Kalmar Nyckel, a replica of the ship that brought the first Swedish settlers to Delaware in 1637. It sails to Cape Cod every year. We'll be in Provincetown and Portsmouth late July early August.

http://kalmarnyckel.org/

Fnovak

Sep 29, 2008
- - -
Breeze 8-12 knots. Adult beverages on ice. Reggae playing on the stereo. Hot blonde in a bilkini. (at least until we get out of the channel) Why would a sailor live anywhere else?

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Calgary, Canada
HMS Bounty, I sailed past her a few years ago near Block Island. www.tallshipbounty.org gives the history and sailing schedule. Always a pleasure to see these vessels under sail.
William, thanks for the link. I had no idea one could book a leg and sail on a ship like this.

Yesterday I did exactly that. I'm booked on the HMS Bounty for the short leg from Boston to Halifax.

Jan 27, 2007
Irwin 37' center cockpit cleveland ohio
Re: OK Conchy Joe,

I heard from Steph. She and Brian are working hard and will soon be taking a vacation to the Bahama's. She said she would have time to post the trip, along with Brian's writings.
So, new pictures coming soon!
Oh yeah, I asked Steph for some help and she did. Now all I have to do is find help in getting arthritis out of my neck. Any suggestions? If yes,. PLEASE post it in a new thread.
A fellow sailor.
Oh yeah, I am now the next Fleet Captain of the 100 strong boat club. I was thinking of having a ???? hunt...dropping floating ducks in the water, within a 5 mile area or so...make it ten...of Cleveland Harbor...and numbering the duck bottoms. Sail all day, retrieve a duck, get a prize. First place is a keg of beer, second, a half gallon of Pussers Rum, third a half gallon of Tequilla, fourth, a half gallon of Vodka...fifth...???
What do you think?

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
I'm still here!!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long silence....I don't even have any new pics of me to post...Brian and I will be in Vegas next week for a conference, so maybe I can convince him to pull out his camera! In the mean time, Whisper the Sailing Cat is pouting and waiting for the next Bahamas trip.....

Attachments

Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
Re: I'm still here!!

Glad to have you back...... Well the cat and the name anyway. Hey!!! Are you two going to be at the Oakland Boat Show this year? Strictly Sail?

Dec 10, 2007
- - Cleveland, OH
FNovak,
Sorry, but your "boat wench" is unworthy of lacing Steph's (the one and only Boat Babe with the Bod by God!) sandals! And Letterman....instead of collecting the ducks, can't we just shoot them? And Whisper....my 2 exotic cats would love to party with you, just as long as "mommy" keeps those pics coming. I used to have the entire Boat Babe gallery, but my wife found them and the were mysteriously deleted! Spring launch is just still too far off.....to quote everybody's favorite, Jimmy Buffet, "I Gotta Go Where It's Warm! Happy sailing, or dreaming if you're on the hard!

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Here's one to tide you over....

You guys make me laugh! Thanks for the spirited replies! Whisper Winslett is right!! While I can't speed up the Spring sailing (boy do I wish I could!....I am sitting by the fireplace tonight!) I can post one I don't think Brian has flashed before.....;)

Boat Babe

Attachments

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Re: Here's one to tide you over....

Steph, I don't understand how Brian ever gets any work done. ;)

Fnovak

Sep 29, 2008
- - -
sailperk,
Really?, where is your "boat wench"? Oh, I see you sail a Catalina in Ohio and have exotic cats. my apologies. I understand.

Dec 10, 2007
- - Cleveland, OH
Boat Babe

WOW!
Thanks for the fix! Hey, we're up to 40 degrees today in tropical "tan nil" Cleveland. The fireplace sounds nice, but but a little bonfire on the beach under a starry night would be much better! Winter sucks! Beside the fact I nearly broke my butt sledding with the kids last week and limped around for three days, then froze my face off getting into the boat to retrieve something I needed, and one of my students peed her pants and left a puddle on her chair at the end of the day on Friday, everything here on the frozen shores of Lake Erie is just downright delightful! Keep those pics coming!
Perk

Status
Not open for further replies.