Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2006
Robinson and Caine Leopard 43 Somewhere hot and sunny
How about this? Strike a pose.

Maybe this? She can cook too!

Or this? Keeping a mean watch for shoals.

Here is the one I was looking for!

Sorry, that is all I am allowed to post without getting in trouble with Brian AND more importantly Steph.

Hope you two are doing well. Been busy around here, hope to holler soon.

CJ.

Jun 17, 2004
Prindel 16 Texas
most of brian and steph photo of their trip are back up yeaaaa hooow
they dont have the captons with each pip but that ok ;-)

Sep 21, 2005
Catalina 22 Henderson Bay, NY
Question for Steph

Steph, in one of your pictures it looks like you have a product on the cockpit sole called Dri-Dek. We are looking at this product and I would like to know how you like it? How is it on your feet etc? It looks nice but I do not know anyone that has it on their boat. Thanks Steph

Dale

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Re: Question for Steph

Yes, that is Dri_Dek, which I am very familiar with since I am the one who has been assigned the task of customizing its shape to the bottom of our boat twice in a row!! At first it was a little hard to get used to (a bit rough on the feet) but we easily soften it up as necessary by throwing down a towel if needed. It has been GREAT at keeping the inside of the boat clean and reducing how much rinsing of the cockpit has to be done....It cuts easily with a razor so that you can fit it to all angles of your boat. Its also fairly inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Steph, you are looking more beautiful than ever. Working on a bronze beauty must be a never ending task. How does one achieve perfection anyway? Keep up the great work girl, it's paying off, many times over. I'm tripping over my tongue, can you tell? slurp, slurp, slurp.

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
Catalina 22 Henderson Bay, NY
Thanks Steph. I think we are going to order it for the boat. It looks nice and I think it will help keep things clean as well. Thanks again for the info.

Dale

Mar 18, 2007
Hunter 28.5 cedar creek lake, tx
where do we find their pictures. I remember how to find them on the old forum but have not been able to find them on the new forum.

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Re: paperclip?

Click on forum index, Then click on sails call lounge. Boat babe thread look for the clip to the right side. Click on it.
Keep it up,
Ctskip

Aug 9, 2005
Hunter 260 Sarasota,FL
Well, look who came back on the scene. I hadn't checked here in mths. Missed you guys at the St Pete show. It was a typical free beer and pizza Saturday nite bash. Bigger show with power boats but the Latts and Atts party was almost all sailors and lotsa fun. What's that say about free beer and sailors;). Hope you're both fine. Have a great holiday season.
Michael and Kelli

Who's that crazy ticket guy/gal from last yr??

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Calgary, Canada
Re: paperclip?

I don't see a paperclip there. I checked another forum (Hunter Owners - Smaller Boats) and I do see paperclips on some threads there.

Jan 25, 2007
Cal Cal 33-2 cape cod
It's been a month...

Although it's been freezing in the Northeast, some of us still get out in our swimsuits. Boston Santa Speedo Run 2008. Good run, great cause, cradletocrayons.com I'm in the black speedo with the sunglasses for those interested. Now, should I post more, or will the Boat Babe come back.

Attachments

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Re: It's been a month...

I just cant let this thread slip in the unknown

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
approved vendor.... Doesn't that just chafe your ass? I wonder just what exactly is a "approved " vendor? Here are two of Americas finest, doing something that nobody wants to do. They do it because it's the right thing to do. And they aren't approved to do it, according to the feds. If that isn't bull shiit . I don't know what is. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
I'd love to hear Stephs and Brians side of that transaction. And the name of the AH who told them they couldn't be there providing electricity for free to the rescue groups.
Thank you Brian and Steph for all you've done in the name of mankind. You are truly a wonderful asset we have amongst us. I'm proud to just think you are reading my words. Thank you.

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Jan 27, 2007
Irwin 37' center cockpit cleveland ohio
Re: HEY PHIL....

Don't you kind of miss Steph? The silence is very sad, like losing a valued friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.