Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Until this web site is fixed so that pics can be posted again, I'm outta here.....which is too bad since I just ordered 4 new bikinis from Victoria's Secret..... Boat Babe

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Phil.....

Here is the message I'm getting when trying to post photos.....never got it previously and have not changed anything...... Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1948 bytes) in /Applications/4DWebSTAR/WebServer/DefaultSite/forums/php/function.php on line 39

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
MacGregor 25 KEUKA lake NY
Yea Joe, let Steph show her bikini

when and where she likes! Steph we're all waiting for the next shot. My wife wants to see the suit you pick. Thanks, Mac

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
OK Conchy Joe,

we forgive you! You look like you have a great family there. Hopefully we can all just get along and finally settle this delema.:)

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
How about info on the boat...

This is a boating forum, yes? *! What a novel idea... :)

A

Aaron

Thanks Brian

for picking up the "Slack". Joe im sure you are right, but all we have are the pics and stories. ;D And of course im not serious about the hard time.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Dagnabbitt!

Who said all the pretty girls were on powerboats!?! Glad they were wrong. *5

Aug 9, 2005
Hunter 260 Sarasota,FL
MB, need hi-res shots of the wenches to help.

Sorry, Those grainy, low rez, sneakin' through 3 boats and a marina shots just don't have enough detail to make a good call on the best course to take. Repositioning the wenches/winches is very tricky biz. Brian and Steph have the best example for "close up/ hi-res/ hi-quality/ attn to detail" that's usually needed for such important work. Close-ups from all angles in varying eqt are appriciated/expected. Glad S&B got the photo dilema fixed. Try, try again..(just to stay on topic)Nice boat. Hey, anything I can do to help keep the quality up:) Michael and Kelli

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
I think Phil needs to set up a separate forum...

just for boat babes. Such a wonderful and beautiful distraction from sailing. And the views are off the chart. Terry

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
Steph, what kind of

martini is that?? It looks boatlicious!! Maybe we can name a boat drink after you:)

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
OK Boat babe, where

are you?? Don't you know that we need more pictures of your boat:) !! You got us hooked so please share more pictures of your lovely boats! Thanks and we continue to support this website.

Oct 25, 2006
Robinson and Caine Leopard 43 Somewhere hot and sunny
There is a video floating around

Here it is!

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
oK babe,

it's been too long for you not to let us know how your doing! You need to let us know that your still afloat and enjoying life! Do you ever make chocalate martini's on the boat? Mac

Oct 26, 2005
- - PORT CANAVERAL
Seasons Greetings

Happy Holiday to all!!!! I wonder if Boat Babe is going to post any Santa Bikinni pics????

Status
Not open for further replies.