Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Some sense here that there are those wanting to cast aspersions my way. No daughters, but I do have five granddaughters all of which I consider to be gorgeous young women to behold. All men need to behold the women in their lives regardless of their age. Looking at pictures of gorgeous women, or men for that matter, is what it is; no more, no less.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Hunter 26.5 West Palm Beach
It’s always amazes me that you can get banned from this board for typing out a simple swearword, but we have a 120 page thread on the objectification of women. Nice priorities.
There are many men in this world who appreciate the aesthetic qualities of a fine female. There are many women in this world who appreciate the aesthetic qualities of a fit male. In many cultures throughout the world, like the ones you find in France, Italy, & Polynesia, these basic tenants of humanity are revered. Other cultures, like the Puritans, chose to suppress these feelings & label them as evil. The question of good or bad is a matter of perspective. It is a perspective that has a backdrop of surrounding culture to nurture & influence it.

As has been the case at other times in the past, regarding other subjects, here too your perspective & mine are very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.