Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
I am so discouraged. I totally forgot this board and for some reason with the new platform, I don't see posts showing up in "new". Older is definitely not better, at least as age is concerned for me. Any of us have a posit on Boat Babe? I know she is in retirement but still.....

Jun 2, 2004
Beneteau 393 Lake Texoma, Texas
OK, I have accepted the reality that the Babe and her new boat are out there cruising the world and the picture thread has run its course. Just curious if anyone has heard any updates on how the Babe and boat are doing?

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
OK, I have accepted the reality that the Babe and her new boat are out there cruising the world and the picture thread has run its course. Just curious if anyone has heard any updates on how the Babe and boat are doing?
Well,this is too wired. Killing time at work this am before start up time, randomly looking at sailing videos, 1st one is someone's cruising video, meeting old friends coming aboard, the friends were Stephanie and Brian.

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
Well,this is too wired. Killing time at work this am before start up time, randomly looking at sailing videos, 1st one is someone's cruising video, meeting old friends coming aboard, the friends were Stephanie and Brian.
Link?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Perhaps, just perhaps age has caught up with the Babe like the rest of us. You know what happens, muscle tone disappears, once firm appendages begin to sag, skin loses that youthful luster, wrinkles settle in, hair thins out and turns grey and fuzzy, teeth begin to become snaggletoothed or fall out, and worst of all the back and shoulder develops a permanent stoop requiring a cane to move about. Sorry to offer such a dismal image of what she might have become. Just say’n.

Not to worry though. Lots of photogenic photos of the Babe from years ago to lust and drool over when she was in her youthful prime. One can only hope that the keeper of this site preserves them to eternity for us old seafaring fogies who have trouble getting matters up; that be sails gents, eh?

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
It’s always amazes me that you can get banned from this board for typing out a simple swearword, but we have a 120 page thread on the objectification of women. Nice priorities.

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Perhaps, just perhaps age has caught up with the Babe like the rest of us. You know what happens, muscle tone disappears, once firm appendages begin to sag, skin loses that youthful luster, wrinkles settle in, hair thins out and turns grey and fuzzy, teeth begin to become snaggletoothed or fall out, and worst of all the back and shoulder develops a permanent stoop requiring a cane to move about.....Just say’n.
Sounds like @Terry Cox is trying reverse psychology or maybe taunting to try to get a response out of Babe...

Hope it works ;)

Greg

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
It’s always amazes me that you can get banned from this board for typing out a simple swearword, but we have a 120 page thread on the objectification of women. Nice priorities.
Wonderful priority. A gorgeous woman is one to behold. Swear words simply disclose a person’s limited vocabulary.

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
Wonderful priority. A gorgeous woman is one to behold. Swear words simply disclose a person’s limited vocabulary.
Yes, and using foul language in the context of this board is also a clear indicator of a coarse nature not needed or desired here.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
apparently you don’t have daughters.

amazing that you think that position is defensible.

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
I just noticed that there is an 'Ignore This Thread' button.

1578197894826.png

I don't have any spiritual objection sexually attractive women in a nautical setting; but, really, thousands of posts waiting for a little view of somewhat covered tits are a bit much. There are bunch of YouTube videos which are instantly available :^))). There you can see a sailors of usually unremarkable skills displaying a bunch of skin or distorted tank tops ;^)))))))).

The Board moderator has taken laissez faire to new lengths on this post, IMHO . But I couldn't help myself, when I saw that JackDaw posted on this "thread", I was curious.

I've just clicked it the button for a variety of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.