Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
The Babe has that rare female quality of being a femme fatale one moment and a git-er-done hands on woman of great skill. She has my admiration and Brian has my envy.
Yeah… The Boat Babe is definitely a "7"! :D

...ok, maybe an "8". ;)

(…on a scale of 1 - 5!) :laugh:

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
scared for Brian

Yeah… The Boat Babe is definitely a "7"! :D

...ok, maybe an "8". ;)

(…on a scale of 1 - 5!) :laugh:
Whew for a second there I thought Brian was about to be held under till the bubbles stopped when the Babe read his comment and evaluation of her. Good joke and a better recovery Brian.:dance:

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Everybody stumbles.

It's not the fall that matters
It's the recovery that counts....

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Flipping houses is a lot less worrisome and doesn't cost as much as doctoring does. Less regulations and a lot less paperwork involved. Good choice babe.

Feb 6, 2009
Hunter 40 Camano Island
having a boat captain who can "pass the gas" seems like it could be really handy on the boat.

probably be much better with the equipment anyway....dive tanks, compressor, propane tanks/connections/stoves/waterheaters etc. all those gas connections

not to mention being able to calculate the proper dosing of replacement anesthetics on occasion....... say ethanol augmented fructose/polysaccharide solutions.

months to get ready...... go by fast.

Aug 22, 2009
2 Horizon Narragansett Bay
Me First!!!!!!!!

Brian,
If you ever decide to part with SV Empty Pocket please call me first. I'd buy her in a second!!!!
Brian

Well, the good news is that we are Bahamas bound in May for the first time since 2008! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

It ain't easy to have a sailboat that requires 'weeks' to actually go anywhere fun, and a business that demands so much of our time… :soapbox:

...so for the last few years, it's been all about the business. :bang:

That changes this year… :dance::dance:

…and the Boat Babe is looking the best she ever has! She's starting to rehab old houses here in St. Augustine, and has an entirely new look (and wardrobe) these days, but she is scheduled to go bikini shopping before we head across, and I have no doubt that she'll be rocking the strings (in photos, anyway). :thumbup::thumbup:

One last note… SV Empty Pocket now has sat-net as well, so I doubt that you'll have to wait until she gets back for her to start posting. :pix:

...Counting down to May-June! :D:D

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Just glad I got to see the video before it gets censored. ;-)

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
Geez that certainly raises the bar in this thread. Will there be a Boat Babe counter? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.