Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
The girl kissing the frog on this week's quiz needs to hit the Boat Babe page but with a bit more of her showing. Just sayin'...

Dec 27, 2004
Hunter 340 Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Ok so overlooking a brief bout of age appropriateness, let's get this thread going again...

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
While viewing the aft section, the ice cubes in my drink shifted. Startled me for a moment.

Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
Yeah… it ain't the same...

Well, the good news is that we are Bahamas bound in May for the first time since 2008! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

It ain't easy to have a sailboat that requires 'weeks' to actually go anywhere fun, and a business that demands so much of our time… :soapbox:

...so for the last few years, it's been all about the business. :bang:

That changes this year… :dance::dance:

…and the Boat Babe is looking the best she ever has! She's starting to rehab old houses here in St. Augustine, and has an entirely new look (and wardrobe) these days, but she is scheduled to go bikini shopping before we head across, and I have no doubt that she'll be rocking the strings (in photos, anyway). :thumbup::thumbup:

One last note… SV Empty Pocket now has sat-net as well, so I doubt that you'll have to wait until she gets back for her to start posting. :pix:

...Counting down to May-June! :D:D

Attachments

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
The Babe has that rare female quality of being a femme fatale one moment and a git-er-done hands on woman of great skill. She has my admiration and Brian has my envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.