Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJW

Oct 6, 2004
Cascade- Cascade 42 Pearl Harbor, HI
I feel for you Steph. Linda is on our sailboat in HI for 7 weeks and I am here in Redlands, CA doing a special project and was unable to go to HI this year. This work thing really sucks.

Dennis

JerryA

Oct 17, 2004
Tanzer 29 Jeanneau Design Sandusky Bay, Lake Erie
Holy crap! That's a refit. It's got to be a bunch of fun to do all this work and see it come together so well. Great job! Gives me incentive to keep adding to my P23.

JerryA

DJW

Oct 6, 2004
She's lost that loving feeling. Now it's gone gone gone.

Dennis

DJW

Oct 6, 2004
Brian

You need to get off your duff and get that boat back in the water. You are working the Doc to hard, she needs some down time, she needs some on the water time. I would guess most of the Boat Babe's tan lines are gone by now. So sad

Dennis

Jan 27, 2010
Oday 1971 23' Oday Pop Top Yet to be determined...
Guys, in this economy we need to recycle and re-use... Same can be said for this thread! So we can simply post up a "greatest hits" if you will...

Feb 6, 2009
Hunter 40 Camano Island
In the intererst of fairness of marketing, we should probably only allow each person to vote for the top 3 suits/outfits......

or was that suit tops?

And the nominess for the all time favorite boat Babe Swimsuit are........................................................................................

Aug 20, 2010
Oday 27 Oak Orchard
Steph, you could make a burlap sack look good. There is the issue of UV rays on that much exposed skin though. YOT is gonna beat Empty Pocket back to the water sans all the cool stuff Brian is installing.

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
Applause, applause! the Babe works hard to keep that wonderful trim feminine bod and deserves a round of thanks from all who appreciate her lovely form. I am sure she enjoys a sweet desert as much as the next person but spends some time, energy and personal discipline to keep herself healthy and (frankly) very attractive. Thanks Babe, the bikinis are stylish but you are the canvas which makes them wonderful. Just sayin'...

DJW

Oct 6, 2004
Brian

Just get the boat back in the water and Steph back on the water.

Dennis

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Getting closer to tasting the water... interior is 90% complete, and the exterior/deck reassembly is well underway! Gunning for a mid-May launch...

Nice work on the transom & platform Brian....... now we just need some bikini shots on there ;)

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Getting excited yet?

Nice steps.

Question.. Won't they become slippery once wet?

AXEL

Mar 12, 2008
Catalina C30 MKIII WEST ISLIP, NY
Not to diverse from all the bikini chatter but is that swim platform fixed mount? Seems it would create a bit of drag wouldn't you think?

Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
...And to answer about the swim ladder, it swings up out of the water when not in use, so the only underwater protuberance is the rudder on the back of the boat.

Full Empty Pocket update forthcoming once she is back in the water...

Status
Not open for further replies.