• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Boarding step build

Dec 4, 2017
Hunter 466 Seattle
How much would you charge us for one?
LOL More than anyone would be willing to pay! When I asked about budget for the project we decided it didn't matter, we even looked at teak. Insanely expensive. So much of it is custom with the size and angle of the hull.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser moored EVERETT WA
Oh @VisionPNW you are thinking so literally. Perhaps you might consider that @capta sails in a beautiful part of the world. It has warm gentle breezes... And a beautiful step, custom made as you have identified would be worth a passage aboard with Capta to discuss the especially pleasing experiences of stepping aboard his vessel. Perhaps event the vessel's name could be carved in the step. making the value priceless... Like a passage aboard his vessel...

Just thinking outside of the box here....

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
LOL More than anyone would be willing to pay! When I asked about budget for the project we decided it didn't matter, we even looked at teak. Insanely expensive. So much of it is custom with the size and angle of the hull.
This is a great opportunity for your students. Modify the design to make it adjustable and then set up a production line to make them. Lots of practical learning here. :)

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Oh @VisionPNW you are thinking so literally. Perhaps you might consider that @capta sails in a beautiful part of the world. It has warm gentle breezes... And a beautiful step, custom made as you have identified would be worth a passage aboard with Capta to discuss the especially pleasing experiences of stepping aboard his vessel. Perhaps event the vessel's name could be carved in the step. making the value priceless... Like a passage aboard his vessel...

Just thinking outside of the box here....
Build it for free, just charge for personalized shipping and on site fine tuning. :biggrin:

Nov 26, 2008
Endeavour 42 Cruisin
Leather! I'll have to try that on the feet of my steps.
I went with rough sawn teak. Gives good grip. Just not as beautiful as yours. Nicely done