Bimini cover for Catalina 30 tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2007
2 30 Sacketts harbor NY
Does anyone have a good source for a bimini cover for my Catalina 30 Tall Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions Steve

S

Scott Strohman

Bimini

I had all canvas replaced including a "new custom rail mounted bimini" The bimini required new stainless etc. I had great success using IndyCanvas.com Check te site. They have measuring instructions on the site,for each item that you may need. Also had direct correspondece with Troy Brake (owner). We had several conversations re: specific measurements, clarifications etc. Very helpful. He even sent me a photo of the frame assembled and staged prior to shipping. We did have an issue with the split back stay and the converging zippers. Sent it back and all isues were taken care of with good communication. Let me know if you need to discuss directly.

Oct 8, 2007
2 30 Sacketts harbor NY
Thanks

Thanks for the info--do you still have the measurements???--It will save me a long trip to my boat--I will visit his websight and then give him a call Steve

JIM B

Jun 27, 2006
Catalina 30 MKII ROOSEVELT AZ
SAILBOATOWNERS.COM

STEVE, I ALSO HAVE A CATALINA 30 AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT A BIMINI FROM THE FOLKS HOSTING THIS SIGHT. FOR THE MOST PART I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH IT. THEY CUSTOMIZED IT AND IT ALL WORKED OUT WELL. THEY HAVE TAKEN CARE OF ALL THE ISSUES I BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION. BEFORE ORDERING ONLINE I DID AN ARCHIVE SEARCH AT THIS SIGHT REGARDING VENDORS. YOU MAY WANT TO DO THE SAME. SOME OF THE THINGS INCLUDED IN MY BININI ARE: - WINDOW SO YOU CAN SEE THE SAIL FROM THE HELM - EXTENDS BEHIND THE BACKSTAY ALL THE WAY TO STERN RAIL - MAIN BOUGHS ARE BENT OUT 6" PROVIDING 9" WIDE BIMINI GOOD LUCK, JIM B.

Status
Not open for further replies.