The last few weeks I've noticed mold growth on a few parts of the cabin. Most of it looks like penicillium and is easy to clean. The worst part is the storage area under the cushions in the main salon. Everything feels damp. Last night while installing some vents in there I found some black mold/mildew on a box. While it has been unusually humid this year, I suspect that the issue is worse in this area due to to the fact that the bilge is not sealed off from this area. Perhaps every time it gets hot some of that water evaporates and then condensates at night? Maybe the bilge water ends up in there when we heel? Can anyone see a reason not to seal the bilge off from this area?