Bilge pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2008
Telstar Telstar 28 Kippford, Scotland
Has anyone fitted a bilge pump to the Telstar 28. If so where and of what type ie manual or electric? Did you fit one or three?

Oct 22, 2008
- Telstar 28 Buzzards Bay
Welcome Charles..

I'm in the process of fitting bilge pumps to my boat. The ones on the amas are going to be manual diaphragm pumps. The one in the main hull will probably be a small electric bilge pump, if I can find one that can actually fit into the bilge. If not, it'll end up being another diaphragm pump.

I wasn't aware that any Telstar 28s had made it to the EU. Which hull number is your boat?? Do you have the tall mast or the standard one? Was this the Telstar 28 that Tony Smith brought over earlier this year to race in???

I'd like to invite you to the International Telstar Owners Association website and forum, which is located HERE. The forum there is relatively new, and was created in response to some problems on the older, Performance Cruising hosted forum. The ITOA is hoping to take over the forum completely.

Has anyone fitted a bilge pump to the Telstar 28. If so where and of what type ie manual or electric? Did you fit one or three?

Status
Not open for further replies.