Best Way To Find C&C 30 MK2 For Sale?

Aug 1, 2020
Cuthbertson & Cassian MKII Brooklyn Marina
Hi,

I've been race crew for five years now and finally I'm looking to buy a boat and this is the model I really like. I'm searching for an end of season buy and was wondering if the forum had any special suggestions on how to best find one. I'm going to try to setup an alert for Yacht World and Boat Trader but are there specific dealers I should speak to that specialize or does the community have any suggestions or is it just keeping an eye out on the various websites and that's about the best that can be done?

Look forward to hearing from you all and any opinions. Thanks!

Martin

Aug 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum!

Yachtworld and facebook marketplace. Also, ask some local brokers.
Facebook Marketplace. I wouldn't have thought there. Thank you!

I just setup a Yacht World notification alert.

There's a few on the market now. When I looked a few years ago they were in the mid-20's, now all are 30K+. Do you think come October those prices will all drop or likely they'll stay relatively the same?

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Tartan 3800 20 Westport, MA
Facebook Marketplace. I wouldn't have thought there. Thank you!

I just setup a Yacht World notification alert.

There's a few on the market now. When I looked a few years ago they were in the mid-20's, now all are 30K+. Do you think come October those prices will all drop or likely they'll stay relatively the same?
Prices could ease in the Fall. But if you find the right boat, you might want to just buy it.

Yea, prices went way up with the pandemic, but long term sailboats depreciate.

Aug 1, 2020
Prices could ease in the Fall. But if you find the right boat, you might want to just buy it.

Yea, prices went way up with the pandemic, but long term sailboats depreciate.
The problem with the C&C too is its a pretty high demand boat too, that MK 2. Only the pristine versions were over 30k, now the normal ones seem that price.