Beneteau parts?

LynnM

Mar 7, 2021
Beneteau 323 St Clair Shores
I have an '05 323 and would like new porthole screens along with a few other items..
any help apprreciated.
Also---I'd like to upgrade the sound system---any idea what came with it original?

Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
Try these two sites:
spareparts.beneteauusa.com
Beneteat.sailboatowners.com

i have an ‘04 323, bought early this year, sound system already changed, no idea of original.

Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
Just noted on different thread that the first site I listed above is not being supported…

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Just noted on different thread that the first site I listed above is not being supported…
I think it is for about 14 more days. Per their pop-up “Orders placed before 1/1/2022 will be filled using the current system”. Get them while you can before you’re kicked over to their dealer network.

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
The port screens for the 323 actually are Lewmar screens original to the windows. Most of mine were in their original packages when I sold the boat 17 years later. The mesh only filtered out the big bugs. They wouldn’t even have slowed down the noseeums.
The original radio in my boat was a Sony that had a single CD slot behind a removable face plate. The controls were almost as complicated as the joystick console control on my BMW, and about as worthless.