Beneteau Parts Trouble

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Okay, so straight from the Mustang's mouth at the local Benneteau dealer in Annapolis, Annopolis Yacht Sales. I was there this afternoon:

AYS Parts ManagerJohn DeFoe had talked to Ward Richardson in the factory parts supply office. ( I met Ward there once or twice.) As we figured, their supply line has been butchered by hackers. Benny tried to get it back on line yesterday/Monday, to no avail. John said you can order parts through the dealer, but only IF THEY HAVE THEM AT THE DEALERSHIP. If they don't have it, THEY cannot order from the factory, either. You could always call another dealer in the nationwide network.

The bright side of the day is AYS has OODLES of Beneteaus in their yard at Bert Jabins Marina, Back Creek, Eastport/Annapols..
Here is their contact info:

John Defoe, Parts Manager
JDeFoe@AnnapolisYachtSales.com
410-267-8181
7350 Edgewood Rd., Annapolis, MD 21403
410-267-8181

Jun 10, 2019
Beneteau First 36.7 Marina Village, Alameda
I have a pretty good relationship with the customer service manager. She didn't not reply to the last email I sent her several weeks ago. This leads me to believe their email system was impacted as well as the ERP systems.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
If they don't have it, THEY cannot order from the factory, either.
Well, at least that helps dispel the rumor that they were trying to funnel parts purchases through the dealers.

Glad to hear they’re still trying to get it working again.

Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
Site not alive. Phone line for parts has said I’m 99th in line for several days.
They probably only recorded up to that number.
Don’t know whether there are thousands, or if it’s totally nonfunctional.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2009
Beneteau Oceanis 38 Long Beach
Well,

Looks like the intro page is up and running now. Perhaps the recovery is near. Fingers crossed.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Yup..... been seeing that page for a couple of days. Keep our fingers crossed, my list is growing.

Greg