Beneteau 40 cc

Feb 11, 2014
Beneteau 40 cc Oceania Central Point
about six months into my new to me 1996 beneteau 40 cc. I have gone trough all the major systems cleaning, adjusting, replacing. The usual but what I cannot figure out is why the forward and aft head sinks do not get hot water, the aft shorwer work great. Ideas.
if other owners can suggest fixes for weak spots, or tips on general crusining, maintaining, modifyin would be appropriated
thank yuo.

if

Aug 27, 2014
Beneteau 373 San Diego
It could be that the faucet cartridges have failed but it would seem very fluke-y that both would be bad. I would check to see that the hot water supply lines to the faucets feel warm after you have run some hot water thru the shower. Work your way back from the faucet toward the water heater to see where the lines are warm. I think it is less likely still that the supply lines are clogged. That said, if the faucet supply lines were ever replaced with anti-flood supply lines, those have automatic shut off valves in them that are notorious for shutting off even if there never was a flood.

Feb 11, 2014
Beneteau 40 cc Oceania Central Point
Thank you, I would never have thought about anti flood valves. As soon as I get back to that project I will report my findings. Thank you again

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Is it that no water comes out of the faucets or the water that comes out is cold?? Also, if the water coming out is like warm, the sinks may have anti-scolding valves on them that are adjusted too cold. As Helmfam said, work your way through the system and you will find the answer.

Good Luck!