Beneteau 373 aluminum toe rail

JHorr

Oct 9, 2019
Beneteau 373 New Bern
I have a 2006 373 that sustained damage to my port side toe rail. I was hoping to be able to buy one new section. I contacted Beneteau and was told they made two different rails for the 373. One has the drain holes every six inches, the other rail the holes are twelve inches apart. They no longer have the twelve inch rail, which mine has. Would anyone have a used one or know where I might find one? Really don't want to replace entire rail. Thanks John

Attachments

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
If you cannot get it ,you could cut the toe rail leaving the joint part untouched. Then purchase Merriman T-Rail giving you a second track that can have cleat attachment .Look at rigrite, just cut out the damaged section

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
With all of the hurricane damaged boats down south, would it be possible to find a rail section in a marina boneyard nearby? The other choice would be to cut out that damaged section of rail to create a dock line access to that adjacent cleat.

JHorr

Oct 9, 2019
Beneteau 373 New Bern
With all of the hurricane damaged boats down south, would it be possible to find a rail section in a marina boneyard nearby? The other choice would be to cut out that damaged section of rail to create a dock line access to that adjacent cleat.
I agree, there have been a lot of damaged and totaled boats lately. There must be a boneyard somewhere where these boats end up.

JHorr

Oct 9, 2019
Beneteau 373 New Bern
With hundreds of 373s being made, there has to be a new or used section of toe rail somewhere.

Apr 27, 2010
Beneteau 352 Hull #276 Ontario
I have a 2006 373 that sustained damage to my port side toe rail. I was hoping to be able to buy one new section. I contacted Beneteau and was told they made two different rails for the 373. One has the drain holes every six inches, the other rail the holes are twelve inches apart. They no longer have the twelve inch rail, which mine has. Would anyone have a used one or know where I might find one? Really don't want to replace entire rail. Thanks John
I don't know if you've sent an email to these guys. I know shipping might be expensive. The profile looks like yours. You can ask them for a photo. Tough to find.
That's around $747 for a 5 foot piece. Expensive extruded aluminum.

JHorr

Oct 9, 2019
Beneteau 373 New Bern
Has anyone ever lost tools while working on through hull valves or hoses under the head sink compartment on a Beneteau 373? When something gets dropped, it rolls into no man's land under the bathroom floor. Any ideas how to access that area? Thanks John

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Crimey, that hardly looks worth the effort and expense of replacing. Can you cut out the worst part and install an OEM fairlead. There might be one on the other end of that cleat, for example.

Last edited:

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Looks like a battle scar... is there anything we are not seeing from the picture that is causing you to want to replace the rail?? I do know o go nuts over some things not necessary, others I live with.

Good luck in your quest!