Beneteau 34 Bimini

Jun 20, 2021
Beneteau 343 Fort Lauderdale
I just purchased this boat that had some hurricane damage. I'm trying to locate a replacement for the bimini which is apparently missing (searched below decks as well). Any ideas? It seems that everything is a kit, but the boat has the bimini frame which appears to be in good condition.

Jun 10, 2019
Beneteau First 36.7 Marina Village, Alameda
Assuming it was a soft cover, if you have all the hardware just have a local canvas shop fab a new cover. It will probably be better quality then the cover in any kit you would by.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
the boat has the bimini frame which appears to be in good condition.
Call a canvas shop to come out and measure. In trade lingo, you need to have the frame "re-skinned" When I replaced mine a few years ago, the cost was approximately $1000, including sunbrella fabric and 3 - 4 trips to the boat for initial measurements, rough fitting and marking of the new fabric, and installation. This does not include cost for the dodger or connector; bimini only. There really is quite a bit of labor involved in making a bimini, especially if you want it to fit properly.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I just purchased this boat that had some hurricane damage. I'm trying to locate a replacement for the bimini which is apparently missing (searched below decks as well). Any ideas? It seems that everything is a kit, but the boat has the bimini frame which appears to be in good condition.
Is that for a B343 or a B34? There's a difference