Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerry Hause

I have been having a problem with the batteries on my 331 being dry. They will go dry from one weekend to the next. I think the problem may be the charger not cycling off, but charging continuously. Has anyone had this problem, or know a way to check or set the charger?

M

Marc

Charger

On my '93 Oceanis 350, My battery charger has a light that indicates if it is in manual or automatic. In manual, it will run constantly. Auto will let it cycle. Check at the charger, (My is in a starboard lazzerette.) look for a small toggle switch marked "manual". sometimes moving lifejackets or other gear, the switch gets bumped on. You can also adjust the voltage that cycles the charger on and off. See the owners manuel. Good luck, Marc

J

Jeff Binder

charger

I have a 331. Bought it used this year, it is a 2001. Never have had any problems with the charger itself. Unrelated issue is the shore power switch is below the chart table and difficult to get to and see. The CD changer makes it hard to get to. Any ideas? Sorry about the overcharging. I'll look in my manuels to see if that problem has been addressed. Do you have a cradle? I'm looking on specs to fabricate my own. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.