Batten slides ?

Feb 2, 2010
Island Packet 37 Hull #2 Harpswell Me
Hi Folks
Looking for help to identify the manufacturer of this broken slide that i found today when getting my boat ready for hauling next week.
The only clues are the word UP printed on the slide.
The part on the sail has BATTSLIDE on it but nothing i can find on the web looks like what i have got.

Attachments

Oct 6, 2008
Hunter, Island Packet, Catalina, San Juan 26,38,22,23 Kettle Falls, Washington
My IP 38 had Harken bat slides that look like the one in the picture. WM 2014 catalog, page 1074.
Ray

Feb 2, 2010
Island Packet 37 Hull #2 Harpswell Me
Ray
Looking through the current WM catalogue and the Harken website, i can find nothing similar to my older system (1995) if the age of my IP37. Do you have a current link?

Oct 6, 2008
Hunter, Island Packet, Catalina, San Juan 26,38,22,23 Kettle Falls, Washington
ifm, I just realized you need the mast portion. Two ideas come to mind for that older tract style. Contact the customer service dept at I.P. directly. They are great at directing a person toward firms that might have those older parts. If that fails try Harken. Last resort would be to have a plastics firm epoxy it together. The new epoxies are stronger than the part being fixed.
Our boat was destroyed in a hurricane a year after the new owner bought her. To this day that still hurts. Sorry I can't help any better than that.
Ray