Barcelona, Spain

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
I am looking for information on going for a day sail in Barcelona, Spain the first few days of November, 2019. Would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
I can recommend several places, depending on what you want and how LOA. If you want to take the boat out on your own, you will need an ICC. Day sails with a skipper are much easier. There is no check in and check out, you just get on and go, then just get off. Saves much time.

Dec 23, 2019
Hunter 36 mkll Currently moored
I can also recommend a few places but first I need to know what your focus is on.
What is your top priority, and do you have any special requirements??

Cheers.

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
I am looking for information on going for a day sail in Barcelona, Spain the first few days of November, 2019. Would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.
Nov 2019? If you meant 2020, let me know. There are a few day sail options near the Olympic beach area I can suggest if this is a future trip.

DaveJ

Apr 2, 2013
Catalina 310 Niagara-on-the-Lake
Original post was August this year, maybe there's an update?
Lehighsail, did you make it to Spain?
Cheers
dj

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Not sure if he is still around, but we had a long PM conversation the day after his original post.

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
Yes, we made it to Barcelona in early November. Did not get to arrange a sail, however, as weather was iffy, some protests were going on and the Admiral wanted to err on the side of caution....of what I do not know. We did walk along the waterfront in the Barcelonetta area and it looked like a really wonderful place to sail. Beautiful water, lots of wind and not too much traffic off shore. Will try again at our next destination. Thanks for all the input.