Balboa 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pundies

I was hoping to communicate with other Balboa owners. To share ideas on maintainence and repairs and general fellowship with one another Mitch

P

Paul

Mitch, if you are not a member of the Coastal Recreation group on Yahoo.com, you might want to explore their discussion/forums for information on the Balboa 26. I own a Balboa 20 and have found information on my boat at both sites. Just an idea for you to consider. Paul.

K

keith

Mitch I have a 1973 26 Balboa. Have sailed it a lot both ocean and inland waters. I have one of the four keel door hinges give way. Unable to locate the material used to replace same. Have you had any problem like this with your keel doors? If so, how did you resolve it?

Oct 25, 2006
- - -
Specifications

I was wondering if anyone might have a manual or spec sheet on a 1974 Balboa 26. I have recently acquired one and would like to see if I can come up with more information on the capabilities and rigging options. Also, what happened to Balboa? Purchased by another manufacturer? Out of business? Thanks, Steve

J

Joshua

Balboa 26'

I just recieved a free 26 in the recent past and just want some input to share. I guess you could say i am new to the boat since it is my first. But aren't these boats built nice! And does a Balboa -Coastal ring a bell to any one?

Status
Not open for further replies.