Axiom 7 Screen Mystery

Feb 10, 2015
Beneteau 343 Vancouver
Forgive the noob question, but I have just purchased an Axiom 7 MFD and I am trying to set up the screen the way I want it to look. Today when I turned it on, I got what looks like a movie player overlay on my chart screen (see photo). I have no idea what it is or how it got there, and I want it gone! Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? It's really annoying me.
20180731_120249.jpg

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It looks like it is playing a recorded track of the boat. Try the upper left icon that looks like a house. It is the "Home Key" that should take you out of movie mode.

Jul 7, 2012
Hunter 36 Des Moines, WA
You are in the Tides/Currents view for the chart. You can click on the three dash lines in the upper right to get to the Chart menu. Then select one of the other options like, Detailed, Simple, Fishing to get to the other views.

If you were zoomed out where you could see the tide or current icons on the chart you would have been able to see them change as you selected play or moved forward or backwards in time. Now takes you to the the present time current/tide.