Aruba

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Anyone in Aruba? Headed there on Saturday 12/5 until Sunday 12/13 if anyone would like to meet up for a drink or three.

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Aruba....i have been told that is the place where God stored all the leftover beautiful rocks when he was through building the world ....i am not there but if i were i would gladly buy you a drink tuesday for a drink today ...(Couldn't help myself):biggrin:

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
I am going down in late January so will just miss your visit. Are there any places there to rent a sailboat for a day? Something around a 23'? Try to eat at Wacky Wahoo.

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Aruba....i have been told that is the place where God stored all the leftover beautiful rocks when he was through building the world ....i am not there but if i were i would gladly buy you a drink tuesday for a drink today ...(Couldn't help myself):biggrin:
Lots of rocks on the east coast I hear. Pics and videos look nice so I'm sure it is more beautiful live! I'll buy that drink for you...and since it can't be left, drink it myself!!

I am going down in late January so will just miss your visit. Are there any places there to rent a sailboat for a day? Something around a 23'? Try to eat at Wacky Wahoo.
I will look around and check for you. I'll be spending some time with Capt. Tony on Tranquilo. Supposed to have 24+ the whole time we are there.