Argh.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Capta. You even consider doing that to that sweet mate of yours..
I do not believe it..

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
"Grog" was a British Navy term for water diluted rum rations for a ship's crew. I still partake of rations underway as they have a calming effect without much physical impairment.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
So this pirate walks into a bar with a peg leg, a hook for an arm, and an eye patch.
The bartender looks at him and says "Wow, you look like you have had a tragic life".
The pirate says "Arrrgh, matey. You have no idea."
The bartender asks, "Tell me, how did you get your peg leg?"
"Arrrgh, it was a tragic accident. We was plundering a merchant ship and I got my leg caught between the gunnels when the ships crashed together. Me leg was crushed. So now I have a peg."
"That's sounds terrible." says the bartender. "And how did you get your hook?"
"Arrrgh, another very unfortunate situation. I was fondling this fine lass in a bar like this one and her husband walked in. He was so angry he chopped off me hand in a rage. So now I have me hook."
"Oh my God, that must have really hurt. I'm almost afraid to ask how you got the eye patch, but do tell."
"Arrrgh, that was the worst of all. I was sailing along on me ship one day and I looked up to see how the sails were set and a seagull crapped right in me eye. So now I have me patch."
The bartender paused for a moment. "Well", he said. "That certainly is unfortunate, but I wouldn't have thought that would cause you the loss of your eye."
"Arrrgh, 'tis true, but I wasn't used to me hook."