Are all gas sources Ethanol free in Summer

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
Just google "ethanol free gas station map" - many places sell E00 - 90 octane. I agree with @thinwater with enough treatments and atmosphere management, the situation can be managed. But why? Unless you're running a big engine with gasoline, just buy pure gas and avoid the heartaches.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
In answering your question! NO! Do your homework first. Then pay for it Big Bucks.
This was not about homework. It was about confusion created by an article in the WSJ. ...and what is the reference to Big Bucks and paying for it about?

Johann

Jun 3, 2004
Leopard 39 Pensacola
This was not about homework. It was about confusion created by an article in the WSJ. ...and what is the reference to Big Bucks and paying for it about?
BoatUS had an article on this recently. Big bucks if you mistakenly put E15 in a marine engine as it will likely damage it. Also if you have an older car (pre 2007, or possibly at late as 2012) do some research on your particular engine and be careful.

Sep 25, 2018
Catalina Capri 22 Capri EXPO 14.2 1282 Stony Point
The nearest station is 1/2 hour from me. Upstate NY no problem. anywhere near NYC is alcohol all the time. Called the one station and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
The nearest station is 1/2 hour from me. Upstate NY no problem. anywhere near NYC is alcohol all the time. Called the one station and they didn't know what I was talking about.
I wonder if the downstate area has different rules because of all the cars and air pollution. If I recall correctly, one of the original reasons (excuse) for adding ethanol was to replace another chemical that was carcinogenic or otherwise bad for one's health. That chemical, MBT(?) was added to make the gasoline burn cleaner.