Anyone live in St Augustine FL ?

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Anyone near st Augustine want to meet for a beer today ?

Being Thursday I assume that only layabouts and nere-do-wells are free. Hehe

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
That would pretty well describe retired folks. Is it Thursday already? Sorry we're a bit South of there - little too far to drive for a beer. But if you're in Stuart area let us know. Meanwhile we're on Coyote watch. Who said we do nothing?

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Alas we won't get that far south in the short time we are here. We really have to come down with more time.

Coyote watch ?

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Yeah. One was sighted near here Monday. I'd love to get a picture. I wouldn't say they're common here but they are regular visitors. I don't see many "Fluffy's" running around without a leash lately.

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
They are cool.

Just another case for having a "real "dog.
:biggrin:

Unless it's a few Coyotes, they usually only eat dog snacks.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
We really have to come down with more time.
Normally we prefer it when you Yankees only come briefly, spend all your money, and hurry back north. :biggrin:

An exception will be made in your case on your next visit. We'll have a brief(?) drinking ceremony, and designate all y'all as honorary Floridians (and Gator fans!) :thumbup:

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
We will take you up on that. What we drinking ?

Honorary Gator fans ? I don't even like eating Gators . Horrible slither things with leathery skins.

Jaguars otoh are nice and furry.

FWIW; Based on the party last night, lots of Jackonville residents seemed to be Honorary Raptor fans. Personally not sure its good to be honorary Torontonians. Way too many Leafs fans.

Last edited: