Anyone know what these are?

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I think those are fuse holders. It looks like you can pry open the tab and it opens up.

Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
Whew! I was worried. Anything marked 12 GA brings to mind the double barrel that waits patiently in the closet for the next walk in the field during the fall. But...…. the wiring leading to and from the item in question was a good hint that I was mistaken in my assessment.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Alameda CA
Where do the wires go after the fuse? Looks like some sort of accessory a PO added to be either powered or to back feed power to the batteries. Their labeling is cryptic, but may become obvious after following the wires.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Where do the wires go after the fuse? Looks like some sort of accessory a PO added to be either powered or to back feed power to the batteries. Their labeling is cryptic, but may become obvious after following the wires.
It looks like we are looking at the back side of a battery switch.... batteries require a fuse within 7” of the battery between the battery and the switch or any other directly wired device, I think....

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
ATO is registered trademark for blade fuses used mostly in automotive applications. MIN designates the mini version currently gaining usage. Do not think they are intended for marine usage and do wonder where those wires lead.