Any reason not to buy an 89 Cat 30 tall Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob G

I am on the verge of moving up to a 30 from my ancient 27. I am a bit nervous since this is real money - $34000 sound right for a good clean boat? Anybody having any problems with their '89 I should look out for?

L

LaDonna Bubak - Catalina Owners

Just survey it

I assume for that kind of cash, you're getting it surveyed. Sounds like a reasonable price. LaDonna

D

Dean Bachelor

I love mine

Hey Rob, In April, I got an 85 C30 tall rig and I LOVE IT. It seems to be quite fast for a big cruizer, and real comfortable. I paid $29,000 for mine and it was always stored inside in winter and in Lake Michigan in the summer, I suggest you operate everything before you buy, like the stove,oven,toilet,hot water heater, ck. the batterys and everything,I got a good buy but I found I needed to do some repairs and replacing of small parts. Go for it! Dean

B

BW

Go for it

I bought a C30 tall rig this year...1988, and it is great! Payed just over 36,000 so depending on what options are included, it sounds like a good deal to me.

J

John

you'll love it in light air

Great performer all around, but in light air the extra sail really kicks in. Price sounds right if survey is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.